Litichi for P2

Reaction score
I just downloaded the free "Litchi for P2" app for Android and I'm using it to fly my P2+. I've noticed there doesn't seem to be any way to set POIs when using waypoints in this version, even when using Mission Hub to plan a flight. Right clicking doesn't place a POI. Is that because the P2+ is not capable of focusing on a POI, or has this feature been disabled in this version of the app?

I just downloaded the free "Litchi for P2" app for Android and I'm using it to fly my P2+. I've noticed there doesn't seem to be any way to set POIs when using waypoints in this version, even when using Mission Hub to plan a flight. Right clicking doesn't place a POI. Is that because the P2+ is not capable of focusing on a POI, or has this feature been disabled in this version of the app?

I just downloaded the Litchi for P2 as well. I haven't tried it yet as the weather here sucks :( I can't wait to get out and test it to it's limits.

I've flown with it once, and the orbit feature is really great. Planning on flying a ground station mission this afternoon, but I don't think the POI feature will work on the P2+. Still, a nice app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik