Litchy Problem with 2013 Nivida Shield

Reaction score
Hi
Been flying for about a year and have had the Litchi app about the same time. Within the last month I noticed that the "satelite Google" in the view is not working ALOT of the time. It shows just a white space with a grid. Doesnt show roads, structures etc. Anyone else have this Problem?? Shows 6+ satelites most of the time...as high as 10 and still doesnt show up correctly. I am using a Phantom 3 PRO. I also have a Samsung S7 and it works fine.

Please help this is the only reason I bought the tablet was for flying.

Thanks
Bob

Hi
Been flying for about a year and have had the Litchi app about the same time. Within the last month I noticed that the "satelite Google" in the view is not working ALOT of the time. It shows just a white space with a grid. Doesnt show roads, structures etc. Anyone else have this Problem?? Shows 6+ satelites most of the time...as high as 10 and still doesnt show up correctly. I am using a Phantom 3 PRO. I also have a Samsung S7 and it works fine.

Please help this is the only reason I bought the tablet was for flying.

Thanks
Bob

do you download the maps of the area you intend to fly onto your Shield, (nothing to do with the AC or number of satellites you have when flying ) when connected to the internet before leaving home, I'm using all the same as you and as I know google maps will only stay loaded for 30 days then you have to reload them, I've never had a problem since moving over to litchi.
I bought my Nivida Shield K1 only to use as my flying tablet, never had problem with it re maps, the only time I connect to the net is to update the google maps and also to send data to airdata UAV.
not sure where your flying but I always get 16-19 sats in the S UK

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl