Litchi...

My p3s is running great at the moment with all the latest firmware and latest android go app.....im interested in litchi missions to send her off and to do missions...is it worth the 25$ and safe???
In my view its worth way more than the $25 i spent on it. If your main goal is videos. the waypoint programing is easy and fast and you dont have to fly the mission first.

In my view its worth way more than the $25 i spent on it. If your main goal is videos. the waypoint programing is easy and fast and you dont have to fly the mission first.
Also great for testing mods.. (antenna's/amps) giving you the exact same run each time.

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

When I make a waypoint map it always defaults to Land as the last action as opposed to RTH. I learned that can have unintended consequences. I was perfecting a waypoint route I had been working on for several days and flown a half a dozen times, but one day I accidentally touched my pinkie on the screen and it added a new last waypoint about a mile away from my home. Up till that point my mission had started and ended at my home but when I flew on this particular day, when my drone returned at what I thought was the end of the mission, it abruptly turned and took off away from my home. By the time I realized what was going on, the drone was already out of contact with my controller and I was unable to cancel the mission and do a RTH. Luckily for me, I drove to where the last waypoint was on the map and located the drone. It was still a bit dicey as where it had landed was on the top of a palm tree about 20 feet in the air. Because of the graciousness of a nearby neighbor I was able to get the drone down from the tree undamaged and now I always make sure RTH is the final action unless I intend otherwise.

Full proof way to solve this is before you fly when you're in the waypoint mode, change the POI/waypoint toggle in the top right corner of the screen to POI, then if you accidentally touch the screen you'll just set up a POI, which is inert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jojoned and Pharm
In my view its worth way more than the $25 i spent on it. If your main goal is videos. the waypoint programing is easy and fast and you dont have to fly the mission first.[
I set my last waypoint near the takeoff point and just let litchi bring it home :)

My p3s is running great at the moment with all the latest firmware and latest android go app.....im interested in litchi missions to send her off and to do missions...is it worth the 25$ and safe???
I can recommend Litchi. When I had a P3A, It worked fine. Now have a P4 and P4P+. It works fine on the P4. AT present, it appears as no way to get the app on the P4 Plus.

I've usedd Litchi for over a year. Love the way points as they can be et up at home. Be careful with their circling make sure the diameter and altitude is correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94