Litchi won't sync missions/orbits on multiple android devices

Reaction score
Hello

Here's my problem.....I have a Samsung galaxy tab 4 tablet that I plan all my Litchi Waypoint and Orbit missions on because it's large and easier to do this on.I have a samsung s5 phone that also has litchi on and finally I have a Nvidia Shield K1 tablet that I fly with.The problem is when I've logged into my Litchi account on all devices saved missions don't appear on all my devices?
I can't understand it because they are all android ......any ideas please?

Cheers
Andy

There maybe something to do if you have all the devices logged in to Litchi at the same time, it was from another post I think I posted, in the last couple of weeks.

I do everything on the hub, then loaded it on the mobile, then make my settings that are only on the mobile, then save it or fly it.

I would use a PC and take a look whats available to it, you might find a clue, I will look for that other thread.

Rod

Added: Found it faster than I thought, its all I got.

Litchi Mission Hub not syncing to iPad

Last edited:
Hey Andy,
I have the same issue on IOS. Logging out of Litchi on and logging back in on my iPad or iPhone didn't help at all. I load my missions manually from my computer.

I noticed the thread is old, but it doesn’t seem like it is resolved, so I’ll add my 2 cents.

The most common problem with being unable to sync missions between the mobile device and Litchi Hub is due to different logins being used, or not being logged into one other the other. Make sure you use the same identical login credentials on all mobile devices and Litchi Hub.

Waypoint mission will sync to the Litchi Hub, Orbit missions do NOT sync, they are only available on the device they were created on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers