Litchi very bad range

"The only feature I've used in GO is course lock when I was letting my wife use it."
You let your wife touch your drone? lol That was funny.

There is a method to my madness :) I'm hoping she likes flying the P3S so much that she wants one herself. Of course I'll let her have mine and get myself a P3A or P3P.

She was having trouble flying the cheap $30 drone she bought herself. She found it difficult to hover in place and when she would rotate the drone found it even harder to control. With the P3S when she took her fingers off the controls the bird would just sit there and hover. With course lock the thing would always go where she wanted it.

Ok, please update us:)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Well after going out today, same time of day, same weather, same spot. Using the Go app on android, I got about the SAME range as Litchi from the other day (550 to 650M) so even 50m less. What's odd is a week ago I got 845m using the Go app, same spot. And didn't even lose signal, I just stopped at that point. There was one difference between the 845m and 650m using the Go app. The first one was with ver.2.8.1, and the shorter range from today was ver. 2.8.2

Well after going out today, same time of day, same weather, same spot. Using the Go app on android, I got about the SAME range as Litchi from the other day (550 to 650M) so even 50m less. What's odd is a week ago I got 845m using the Go app, same spot. And didn't even lose signal, I just stopped at that point. There was one difference between the 845m and 650m using the Go app. The first one was with ver.2.8.1, and the shorter range from today was ver. 2.8.2

Also had problems with my p3 today, Very bad range im talking about 50 meters! In dji go!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.