Litchi upload trouble i think?!

Reaction score
hi all,

This problem has been going on for weeks and weeks.
The problem is i have never actually got Litchi waypoints to work yet.

I have tried do missions in the hub and also in the app.

The problem is the mission just don't start.

no indication. Nothing.

Then after a few minutes is just shoots in the air and eventually starts (but in the meantime I have gone through it several times so all around the flight I get mission failed to upload)

I'm using the android version on a tab 4.

I think what it is i need someone who can give me clear instructions for the android version (so I can rule out operator error - which I think it may be!!)

its in f mode (p3a)

when I load a mission do I hit start straight away? Should the screen inform me it's uploaded to the craft? (it doesn't)
should the go icon change colour? (it doesn't)

as you can tell I'm stuck!!!

Any help would be great thanks

Flew yesterday- With bird in the air (P3A) in litchi go to waypoints- switch to F mode-hit load missions & all my missions show, scroll to i.e- home2 & hit load home2, wait about 10-20 seconds & up she goes to waypoint #1, which I always put about 20 meters in high/front of me. BUT, Yesterday, I get litchi girl voice- "mission failed to load", I waited a minute & go through load mission process again, wait 10 seconds & again- MS.litchi -mission failed to load, what's going on I think & suddenly away she goes to waypoint #1, all looks fine, hit record Ms.Litchi says- "recording" & all goes well.
not much help to you, But it sounds like your mission goes even when, like me, you get the vocal notice- Mission failed to load, the first time, yes?
By the way, I only get a notice if my mission fails to load, I don't get a mission loaded notice

Reactions: Omokjoe
That is very helpful thankyou.

after talking to some other people, I think I need to wait longer and give it a chance. (and turn the volume up!)

cheers

I had this problem also due to the Litchi way points I was trying to load were only 6 feet apart, DJI waypoints must be a minimum of 5 metres (17 feet) apart for the Litchi program to load.
Once I separated the way points it loaded and ran fine!!

I had this problem also due to the Litchi way points I was trying to load were only 6 feet apart, DJI waypoints must be a minimum of 5 metres (17 feet) apart for the Litchi program to load.
Once I separated the way points it loaded and ran fine!!

I've had issues with my Litchi Waypoint missions failing to load but I only get a written screen message and not the voice of the "nice lady".
The Litchi manual states the 3D distance between consecutive waypoints must be between .5 meters and 2000 meters. See attached.

Today, in flight preparation with my P3P, I loaded a simple 4 waypoint mission with about 45 feet between consecutive waypoints. "Mission failed to load". I repeated the load twice and each time it failed. I hit the start button anyway and after 10 seconds or so it seemed to fly the mission and stop which the "nice lady" announcing something like "mission has completed".

I landed in soft grass, props spinning at idle, loaded another mission and which out any prompting or controller input of any kind my P3P props spun up unevenly and the P3P tipped over on one side, the spinning props causing it to flip over. Luckily the soft grass cushioned the flip-over and no damage occurred, but this attempt to load a mission while at idle, standing still gave me great pause.

Next, I launched and rose the aircraft to about 10 feet, loaded a mission, this time successfully.

I've been told on this forum that it didn't matter when you loaded a mission and changed flight mode from "P" to "F". So far, my experience seems to contradict this.

I want to know why I cannot load a mission while aircraft and controller are connected and Ready for flight, then "Start" the mission from the ground, rising up to the first waypoint, etc.. Anyone doing this successfully?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 12-UserGuideWaypoint.jpg
    12-UserGuideWaypoint.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 167

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers