Litchi Tutorial - Recording a POI for repeated flying

Reaction score
Morning Folks :)

I am about to start having my new house built. At the moment I have a very nice block of grass lol, but over the next six months a house will magically appear on it!!!

I want to do exactly the same POI over it each week until its finished. It will be an amazing video starting from a block to a finished house.

The problem I have is that the DJI Go 4 software is very limited here. I have been told that Litchi will allow me to take off, record a poi, fly the poi and then allow me to save that to re-fly over and over again each time.

The thing is i cant see where or how to do that in Litchi?

Any ideas folks? Tutorials? As a new litchi user i need detailed instructions please. HELP!

I'm doing something similar on construction near my dads house, took a look at this mission with a computer.
I'm doing photos, probably 4 year event, maybe a couple of month.
Mission Hub - Litchi

Rod

Thats awesome, can you set your camera to always be looking inwards and the same pitch/angle each time?

Is there a MAC app? I noticed on some of the tutorials they were doing the planning on a computer but I cant find any app for my MAC?

Your app is for your tablet / Phone. No app for a computer, just use the browser with mission hub.

Let me get you some links, I have a couple threads in mind.

Rod

Also for the video to work i need a perfect circle each time (poi), can Litchi do this?
Check out the orbit function in litchi. Does exactly what you are asking for.

Reactions: RodPad
I fly P3A/P3P and Litchi. When you plan a Orbit the center is a POI. That will be savable for repeated and consistent flights.

Thanks everyone for all your help. I think the easiest way to do it is use the new Litchi App, do a POI (found an awesome Youtube video) and then SAVE the mission to be replayed over and over again.

This has a really simple way of doing it. Thanks again everyone, will post back later today with my results.

@Jason Cole
"will post back later today with my results."
Cool, but not to fast, that's when mistakes happen.

To all..
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Reactions: Jason Cole

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl