Litchi Settings

Reaction score
Just downloaded the Litchi app when looking through the setting ,not sure what should be enabled. I have the P3A. I am in the USA.

Don't try to do anything until you read the manual! Most of the problems and questions people have had with litchi have come from NOT reading it. check out mission settings, end of mission action, etc. there can be some surprises but they are explained in the manual. Understand how actions at waypoint work and how they are different if 'straight' or 'curved' paths are set in mission settings. There are really no 'correct' settings, it all depends on what you mission is. Again, reading the manual is the best thing you can do to get it right.

Reactions: Loz
One more thing. Make sure that the Go app is completely turned off before opening litchi, they don't play nice together.

Litchi has a lot of videos and it seems each function is like learning a new function. I have been reading and watching and it's a ton to "memorize" so probably best to focus one one function, start small and add functions as you master each one. I know we get excited and impatient (I do) and I usually never read manuals but it's clear with this software that you really have to study it, practice it and learn it so you don't turn you 1500 camera/video tool into a lawn dart.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav