Litchi Seems Inconsistent

Because the drone has a very wideangle lens, it was closer to the trees than the video suggests.
The tree at 0:53 is much too close for safety with waypoints.
Another at 1:32 isn't much better.
Because of inconsistency in horizontal and vertical positioning, you need a bigger safety margin when flying waypoints.

I'm concerned about your earlier question: >> Could the steepness of my driveway take-off point be an issue?
Are you asking about the angle of the driveway surface, or have you launched from different levels on the driveway?
Launching from different levels will affect the height of your waypoints, because they are relative to the launch point.
Wherever you launch from equals zero ft.
How does one do a Private Message? I would like to get the the flight logs which ar CSV but there forum only appears to allow pictures. I do appreciate your help.

How does one do a Private Message? I would like to get the the flight logs which ar CSV but there forum only appears to allow pictures. I do appreciate your help.
You could upload the file to dropbox or something similar and post a link to the file.
To send a PM, click on the mane of the member, then click on Start Conversation

What is more accurate than waypoints? I have flown at least 12 successful flights with the same mission.

What is more accurate than waypoints? I have flown at least 12 successful flights with the same mission.
GPS accuracy depends on so much factors, one can write a book about the subject.
Number of visible sats, Number of sats locked, how wide spread are those sats, geomagnetic storm index (Kp), solar flares, etc.
Google "GPS accuracy"

Waypoints are only as accurate as GPS ... and consumer GPS is not pinpoint accurate.
Consumer GPS accuracy is variable and commonly +/- 2.5 metres, sometimes even more.
It is unwise to fly close to obstacles using use waypoints.

Reactions: Billie Nelson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues