Litchi Screen Icons question(s)

Well, you're doing it wrong.

Zoom out of your current location... Swipe to the general location of the park, then zoom in and out of that area and around it. It'll take you 15-30 seconds.

The real challenge is remembering to cache the maps prior to connecting to the Phantom network. Most of the time, you'll get too excited to fire up the aircraft that you'd inadvertently skip a few vital steps in your pre-flight checklist.

Is there a video showing how to do it? Seems like we are thinking the same but with different outcomes.

The blue dot can't be my mobile device as the device is with me, here on my desk, and the blue dot is a couple hundred feet away across the street and between 2 houses and won't move. But by golly the map keeps zooming on it.

In the pic, directly under the red 'Disconnected' banner, you'll see a green pool in the backyard. I am one house to the left. Right now my device is with me in my office in the back of the house. View attachment 49648
Maybe you dropped your phone in the neighbors yard after stealing apples from the tree?:D

AND............since we are asking a gazzillion questions j/k, How many licks does it take to get to the chocolate center of a Tootsie Pop Wise ole Owl?:grinning:

Reactions: Squirrel!
AND............since we are asking a gazzillion questions j/k, How many licks does it take to get to the chocolate center of a Tootsie Pop Wise ole Owl?:grinning:

Did someone say Tootsie Pop?
f325183f6fe70fe335f0a72a4f75119f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Maybe you dropped your phone in the neighbors yard after stealing apples from the tree?:D

Reactions: mcphipps
Sorry guys this off topic , I just switched to litchi and learning the basics. Is there anyway to cancel return to home like the dji app? Thanks in advance

Reactions: Squirrel!
I have a question using litchi waypoints.
For instance, I create a mission using 3 points.
From 1st to 2nd point aircraft fly 100 meters horizontally and 20 meters vertically up.
From 2nd to 3rd point aircraft will go back 100 meters and descend 20 meters.
My question is, will aircraft go straight from point to point and then ascend/descend, or it will fly forward and up or down evenly?

I have a question using litchi waypoints.
For instance, I create a mission using 3 points.
From 1st to 2nd point aircraft fly 100 meters horizontally and 20 meters vertically up.
From 2nd to 3rd point aircraft will go back 100 meters and descend 20 meters.
My question is, will aircraft go straight from point to point and then ascend/descend, or it will fly forward and up or down evenly?
It will fly gradually increasing/decreasing altitude to the height defined on the next waypoint.

Reactions: AngryBird
You cache the map imagery by connecting to the internet (data plan or through WiFi), open up Litchi, and pinch in and out of the area you're going to fly the drone on. Let the app cache the imagery around you until you're satisfied that all areas you think you'll be flying the drone to has been cached. Those cached imagery will still be there when you disconnect from the internet and connect to your Phantom network.

They use the term cache because it is just temporary storage. After a while (maybe a few days or weeks), those cached imagery will get deleted or replaced to make room for imagery at another location.

Good to know as I believe dji handles it differently. For Go you open up google maps online to get your cached maps. At least that is the way I understand it having read that fix here on the forums.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie