Litchi Quit?

Reaction score
Could use a little help interpreting this......was flying Litchi on Nexus Pixel, 10 gigs of space available, all other apps off.....flying manually, 13 or so minutes into the flight Litchi black screened. I decided to RTH, used controller button....no problem, drone landed.. Trying to see from the log what might have happened.......? Any thoughts?

I was shooting still and videos, and switching back and forth......using controller to stop and start, I suspect this was the problem..

DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Last edited:
Nothing in the log seems out of whack that I saw. Might have been a tablet issue (over heated, error etc).

Nothing in the log seems out of whack that I saw. Might have been a tablet issue (over heated, error etc).

Thanks Al........I was switching from still to video, and I think one of the changes might have been initiated by the controller play buttons on the P3P, and the cache logs were on........any thoughts?

Oh you hit PLAY... that launches the "Media Viewer" within the App. If you had hit it again you would have gone back into Flight Display instead of Media Display... just a guess...

Oh you hit PLAY... that launches the "Media Viewer" within the App. If you had hit it again you would have gone back into Flight Display instead of Media Display... just a guess...

Didn't hit play......hit the video start button, left hand side, while in still mode. Then switched back to still mode using Litchi. At that point I think Litchi had some trouble figuring out what to display and ultimately the app crashed!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel