Litchi questions

Reaction score
New to the forum.....

Is Litchi and add on to the DJI GO app, or is it standalone? If standalone, does one have to go back and forth with apps?
Are there any known glitches with the Phantom 3 advanced planes, using version 3.1.23?
Does anyone have contact info for Litchi?

And what is the Mission Hub on Litchi's web site? Looks like one can plan a flight there, is that then public info and can one download it?

Thanks
Seevee
Phantom 3 Advanced

New to the forum.....

Is Litchi and add on to the DJI GO app, or is it standalone? If standalone, does one have to go back and forth with apps?
Are there any known glitches with the Phantom 3 advanced planes, using version 3.1.23?
Does anyone have contact info for Litchi?

And what is the Mission Hub on Litchi's web site? Looks like one can plan a flight there, is that then public info and can one download it?

Thanks
Seevee
Phantom 3 Advanced

Stand alone app. It's recommended that GO for closed and FORCE STOP in settings before using.
You can do everything in Litchi. It's not an add-on.
The Mission Hub is for planning. It's private by default, however, you can share your missions with the world if you wish

Reactions: Nightwolf
Just a quick word of advice from one who flies with Litchi exclusively. If you plan to use it, learn everything you can before attempting any autonomous flights. Double and Triple check any missions you may plan for ANY errors, or you may have a very bad day. When planned correctly, you will however love it.

Stand alone app. It's recommended that GO for closed and FORCE STOP in settings before using.
You can do everything in Litchi. It's not an add-on.
The Mission Hub is for planning. It's private by default, however, you can share your missions with the world if you wish

Thanks, helps.
Don't understand, what does "GO for closed and FORCE STOP" mean?

Don't understand, what does "GO for closed and FORCE STOP" mean?
That means make sure GO is completely killed and not running in the background while running Litchi.

For android it resides in the "apps" settings.
bc58bdb8f5cabb04cd0d517026bf3e51.jpg

Thanks much, seems like a very capable app. Assume the settings are similar so there's not a huge learning curve and we would have all of the settings that the GO app has?

Any settings that are stored on the aircraft, such as RTH etc....from GO, will be the same with Litchi, unless you change it. You will need to keep both apps. There are certain settings that Litchi does not have. It is a bit different than go, so there will be a bit of a learning curve.

Thx much! Will try it.

Learn to fly with Go app first and then try Litchi.

Learn to fly with Go app first and then try Litchi.

A MUST! Just did my first planned mission today. I've found that if you really want to understand these new capabilities, the more you've flown GO the less the learning curve. It sure ain't flat. :eek:

Thanks for all your replies. I've got some time with the GO app, but not a real experience flyer yet. Set up the Litchi app with the drone on and went over a few tutorials and looks pretty good.
However, there's no "follow me" feature for the iOS products. But I do like the detailed selections for planning a route. Planed one and will try it when it warms up a bit, perhaps this week.

Also, it doesn't have some of the settings like sensitivity settings. Does anyone know, if I set up the settings in GO, will the plane remember them when switching the Litchi?

dji tripod mode doesn't work without gps and without bottom sensors on. Can I fly as slow with litchi without gps and without bottom sensors on as with dji go tripod mode? Dji attitude mode is too fast for what I'm planning: flying at the bottom of a narrow canyon over white water.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72