Litchi question

Its due to the 30 mph mission speed necessitated by the 7.2 mile flight length. It yaws smoother if you fly slower.

These are great, but there was some noticeable jerky jerkiness in the Yaw. For example in the spiral around the building section the yaw yanks off to the side a number of times.

Is this a limitation of Litchi, or can this be softened up on a shorter (and slower) mission? Or can it be resolved by softening up the gimbal settings?

Its due to the 30 mph mission speed necessitated by the 7.2 mile flight length. It yaws smoother if you fly slower.
Yeah. I've done a ton of experimentation with Litchi and AutoPilot since I posted that. Speed is a factor, but also I've found that the quality of the connection between the P4 and the controller is important. I assume its because Litchi actively monitors and sends fine tune adjustments to the P4 during the mission - when it can.

Is it possible to fly at full Sport Mode speed on a litchi mission? the slider only goes up to around 52km/hr or something like that.

Is it possible to fly at full Sport Mode speed on a litchi mission? the slider only goes up to around 52km/hr or something like that.
I haven't tried, and I'm admittedly only a couple weeks into learning Litchi, but my understanding is NO, you can't fly autonomous missions in Sport mode. In fact, switching to sport mode is how you interrupt and disengage Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj