Litchi Question Aircraft altitude is too high

Reaction score
I have used Litchi sucessfully a few times and really like how well it works. I planed out a mission that took me around a foothill and out of contact just to test that capibility. figured out the elevations and plotted out the course.

For my first attempt I got a "Start Mission Failed Aircraft altitude is too high" not something I have seen before so I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this and what it is trying to tell me

I was up 150+ feet when I went to start the mission but lowered it to about 30ft and got the same error. Attempted to run a previous mission that I had run sucessfully and got the same pop up window.

Anyone else having this issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Your advice and comments are appreciated!

Last edited:
Your max altitude in DJI Go is set below the max altitude of your mission. In DJI Go, set it higher than the max altitude of your mission. Also check the settings in Litchi. I think they just recently (or I missed it) added the capability to do that in Litchi.

Also, after you change it, close DJI Go before you open Litchi. Make sure your bird and RC are on when you make the changes.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic