Litchi Orbit Issue

Reaction score
I am trying to take a video of a construction site using Litchi Orbit mode. I have the center of the site as the POI, Gimbal set to auto, subject height at 0 feet, and heading mode at Center. It flew the orbit just as programmed, with the gimbal oriented to the POI. However, beginning at about 10 seconds into the orbit the gimbal started randomly pointing up and down, as if it was confused about the location of the POI. Because I get lousy video feed, presumably because of outdated iPad, I did not know of this behavior until I watched the video at home. I had 15 sats. BTW, after I stopped recording and was finished with the orbit, the app crashed and I lost the screen recording. I'm new to droning, and looking for help.

Last edited:
Very strange ... could be a lot of things not related at all to Litchi which for the detail oriented pilot, is rock solid. I don't like the subject height = 0 attribute frankly and would re fly the mission with that set to 3 feet. Could be mistake, but I think setting subject height to 0 is equivalent to manual control of the gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl