Litchi or DJI go ?

Is there any way you can view the footage youve filmed through the litchi app. Or do you have to download it from sd card ?

Is there any way you can view the footage youve filmed through the litchi app. Or do you have to download it from sd card ?
I think the only way is to download from SD card.

I have been using Litchi exclusively since June 2017 with my Mavic. I use it mainly for the FPV mode, the waypoint mode, and the panoramic mode, and I have it set to provide verbal telemetry. Technically, I always fly within line of sight, but at distances of more than 400 ft it is difficult to see. I never fly more than 400 ft above ground level, but on a waypoint mission over hilly terrain, I set the altitude for each waypoint. Since the waypoint altitude is in relation to the home point, the max altittude must be changed and the individual waypoint altitudes will appear be more than 400ft - a topography map is required to assure that the waypoint altitude is within 400 ft of waypoint ground level.

I have been using Litchi exclusively since June 2017 with my Mavic. I use it mainly for the FPV mode, the waypoint mode, and the panoramic mode, and I have it set to provide verbal telemetry. Technically, I always fly within line of sight, but at distances of more than 400 ft it is difficult to see. I never fly more than 400 ft above ground level, but on a waypoint mission over hilly terrain, I set the altitude for each waypoint. Since the waypoint altitude is in relation to the home point, the max altittude must be changed and the individual waypoint altitudes will appear be more than 400ft - a topography map is required to assure that the waypoint altitude is within 400 ft of waypoint ground level.

Hi James,
I have done one pre planned mission using waypoints on litchi. It all went reasonably well ( except i was facing slightly in wrong direction on last waypoint so my craft just paused and hovered in one position) . Next time i will follow it in relation to where i am. Beginners mistake .lol.
Can i ask , can you record whats on screen. Ive youtubed it and on one litchi video it showed pressing litchi icon in top left corner then scrolling down there was an option to screen record.
On my app there isnt that option. Just have waypoints , follow orbit focus pano and track. Do you know if you can do it as it seems abit of a pain not been able to see footage filmed unless you remove sd card and upload it.
Yours
Andi

I always download from the sd card onto my laptop to review my footage, regardless of the app I use, so I've never bothered to look for that option. I do know that some options are only available when the application is connected to the aircraft, that's one of the flaws in most of these apps (i thought that the fact that the DJI app had to be connected to an aircraft to run the flight simulator was a particularly stupid example of this).

I always download from the sd card onto my laptop to review my footage, regardless of the app I use, so I've never bothered to look for that option. I do know that some options are only available when the application is connected to the aircraft, that's one of the flaws in most of these apps (i thought that the fact that the DJI app had to be connected to an aircraft to run the flight simulator was a particularly stupid example of this).

Hi found an app called DU recorder. Ables you to record what's on screen and also audio if you fancy doing a commentary while you fly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl