Litchi or DJi Go 4

Reaction score
I'm a little confused as to the two major apps litchi or DJI go 4. What's the DJI go 4 app is free. Litchi cost me 25 snackers to purchase. I have not tried to use litchi very much because I have been so satisfied with the go 4 app that can somebody tell me some advantages of litchi over Go 4?

I'm a little confused as to the two major apps litchi or DJI go 4. What's the DJI go 4 app is free. Litchi cost me 25 snackers to purchase. I have not tried to use litchi very much because I have been so satisfied with the go 4 app that can somebody tell me some advantages of litchi over Go 4?
I fly the P4P

Many people are using Litchi for its waypoints feature. You can find lots of posts on this topic in these search results.

Don't think of using one or the other.
DJI Go 4 is a better app for general flying and photography.
Litchi is a better app for waypoint flying and for some of its other special features.
Use the app that best suits what you are wanting to do.

Litchi has never crashed in over two years. Not so for DJI GO! Also litchi doesn’t keep nagging me to upgrade firmware.

The waypoint feature and the Mission Hub are awesome. Besides $25.00 is little to spend for more benefits on a $1,000 to $1,500 drone!

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

I would agree with what is being said. Go 4 app is my choice for flying and photography as well. I also use Litchi if I'm wanting to repeat a series of photographs at specific locations for comparison purposes, as a mission. At a later date, I can then go back to that location, load the mission and rerun it, grabbing those same shots again.

I also use Litchi for shooting panoramas as you can set it up to easily do 90º, 180º and 360º panoramas. And again, you can save the mission and repeat it quickly and easily at a later date, if you need or want to.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik