Litchi on two devices - Must I pay twice ?

OK ... I took the plunge.
One question: When in VR mode, is it possible to adjust the 2 screen sizes on the display as it is in Drone VR app ? Cheers

Last edited:
OK ... I took the plunge.
One question: When in VR mode, is it possible to adjust the 2 screen sizes on the display as it is in Drone VR app ? Cheers
I haven't seen where you can besides hiding/raising the OSD, but I don't really use VR so I may be missing something. I'll try it tomorrow with my P4P and report back unless someone beats me to it.

Just add,yes once you've brought litchi app you can also uninstall and reinstall at no cost cause its saved in your playstore library and simple reinstall loads it again,,,that's just in case you have some issue and want to delete and reinstall litchi app

Reactions: chascoadmin
If I purchase Litchi, do I get the apk file or must it be installed on one specific device only as it's downloaded ?

The ONE THING I really like about iPads is that I only have to purchase software ONCE and can use it on as many iOS devices as I wish. I've yet to find any software that is excepted from this rule.

D

Litchi is linked to:
1. OS
2. Device account.
3. Device type.

If you plan to use Litchi on Android, I advise to buy it from Amazon. This way you can install it on Android phones, tablets AND the DJI Crystal Sky.
I don't know if this version also works on the Epson BT300, otherwise you still have to buy it again from the Epson-MarketPlace.

You can use it on both, Android or OS. You use the same account on both systems.
You can use it on both only if you pay for it on both... sorry, but there's no such thing as having the same account on both iOS app store and Google Play store

Reactions: tribar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.