Litchi on PC

I have never used BlueStacks but I have used the Android SDK at various times. The SDK has an emulator which allows you to run Android apps on it. It's primary purpose is for developers to test their apps on multiple virtual devices and configurations. Although it does work, I would never recommend using it in a production mode. Since everything is being emulated, it adds substantial lag. Any app that requires lots of processor power will suffer when running in an emulator. It may be great for testing and playing around, but I would never attempt to fly my drone through an Android emulator.

Personally I think it would be neat to have a Windows version of DJI Go that runs on my Surface Pro. However, I really don't see the need for it. I like to keep my tablet free of any other "junk" besides what is necessary to fly my drones (DJI Go, DJI Go 4, and Litchi). This ensures that the device is not burdened doing other things when it should be using all of its power for the app. This means a dedicated tablet for flying. So my 10" Android tablet does everything I need it to, at a much better price point than dedicating a Surface Pro to the task.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik