Litchi on P4P+ help

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
After 2 hours on two different p4p plus I cannot get past the Amazon app store installation error. Trying to download litchi. Seen plenty of video using the Crystal Sky but on my screen it's not the same cannot find the "Turn on Unknown Sources" page that they asked for. won't install without it apparently. Step-by-step or video greatly appreciated stumped.

Reactions: AuldGimpy
After 2 hours on two different p4p plus I cannot get past the Amazon app store installation error. Trying to download litchi. Seen plenty of video using the Crystal Sky but on my screen it's not the same cannot find the "Turn on Unknown Sources" page that they asked for. won't install without it apparently. Step-by-step or video greatly appreciated stumped.

Seems that it does not work on all the pro plus controllers. Works on the GL300E

Says installation error application not authorized by DJI.

Seems that it does not work on all the pro plus controllers. Works on the GL300E

It is the P4P+ 300E. I have two of them with the latest firmware up to date. Not hooked up to aircraft to do the installation of the Amazon app Store

It is the P4P+ 300E. I have two of them with the latest firmware up to date. Not hooked up to aircraft to do the installation of the Amazon app Store

Some of the members claimed that the 300 E is not compatible with the Amazon store , I do not have that Pro Plus controller so I am not 100 % sure about it, maybe 90% lol

Make sure you System Version is 1.4.1.0
Make sure you are using the GL300 E

Make sure you installed the Amazon_App-1.APK before hand.
Yes I did all of that Amazon APK is downloaded. When I hit the install button it stops and gives me the warning Installation error not supported by DJI

Some of the members claimed that the 300 E is not compatible with the Amazon store , I do not have that Pro Plus controller so I am not 100 % sure about it, maybe 90% lol
I read past replies from members that did have it on their 300E So I know that it is possible, even the DJI website says it is and to get it through Amazon, no luck so far but somebody out there has my answer. Again thanks for the help from everybody only way I’m ever going to learn

I read past replies from members that did have it on their 300E So I know that it is possible, even the DJI website says it is and to get it through Amazon, no luck so far but somebody out there has my answer. Again thanks for the help from everybody only way I’m ever going to learn

found this , something I have never seen before.:

nowhere does it say I have to be connected to my bird to install the Amazon app store. Is it true? doesn't seem necessary. It's downloaded just won't install. And I want to look at that 2 drone "follow me" app that may came out soon. Too cool.

nowhere does it say I have to be connected to my bird to install the Amazon app store. Is it true? doesn't seem necessary. It's downloaded just won't install. And I want to look at that 2 drone "follow me" app that may came out soon. Too cool.
I mean “Wingman” sounds sweet.

Yes I did all of that Amazon APK is downloaded. When I hit the install button it stops and gives me the warning Installation error not supported by DJI

You have to enable "Install 3rd party apps" in the controller's Android settings. Have you done that?

You have to enable "Install 3rd party apps" in the controller's Android settings. Have you done that?
That's exactly what I'm trying to do but for some reason I cannot access it on the Pro Plus screen. Believe me I have tried. If you have a screen in front of you please show me how to do it. Once I'm there I'm home free . Thank you

I don’t know why but nothing seems to work with the p4p+. I love the built in controller but it’s very frustrating when something new comes out but always read not for the plus! Wonder if anyone can tell me why? I would love to get into mapping but can’t load the software.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do but for some reason I cannot access it on the Pro Plus screen. Believe me I have tried. If you have a screen in front of you please show me how to do it. Once I'm there I'm home free . Thank you
watch this starting at 1:30.

Very happy with litchi. Thanks for all your advice everybody. Good flying. Captain KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20