Litchi on multiple devices?

Reaction score
I recently acquired an iPad and downloaded litchi. I already had litchi on my iPhone and had no issues saving and downloading my waypoint missions created in the mission hub. Litchi works with the iPad just fine but it will not load any of my previous missions. Anybody have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not gonna load the ones that were on your iPhone...those are saved on your phone...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If I'm creating a mission on a computer using mission hub, and then saving it, it's not being saved to the phone. It's stored online and that's why you load them from the app... I never make missions inside the app. I use my MacBook Pro and mission hub. Do you have the app?

Have you login on the app ? If not . Your mission will not upload to device.
I've been trying to figure that out but I can't find it. Can you post a screen shot of where the heck it is? All I did was download litchi to the iPad and it automatically connected to the phantom 4. I went to the app on the iPhone again to look for a log in too and can't find the **** thing.

Have you login on the app ? If not . Your mission will not upload to device.
OMG. I just found it. Lol

If I'm creating a mission on a computer using mission hub, and then saving it, it's not being saved to the phone. It's stored online and that's why you load them from the app... I never make missions inside the app. I use my MacBook Pro and mission hub. Do you have the app?

Yes I do. I only create missions directly on my iPad sitting on my couch in front of the tv[emoji106][emoji12]

Reactions: maseman88
Yes I do. I only create missions directly on my iPad sitting on my couch in front of the tv[emoji106][emoji12]

I like doing them on the MacBook just because it's easier for me with the trackpad

Ya whatever works for you...I've been using iPads since the first one came out so its completely natural for me on it[emoji106]

Reactions: maseman88

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20