Litchi now on iOS

So, I make a flight on mission hub, I find no way to save it or copy to desk top. What am I missing?

So, I make a flight on mission hub, I find no way to save it or copy to desk top. What am I missing?
I added detailed instructions if you click on Missions->Save.

We also added support to link YouTube/vimeo videos to your missions today so others users can browse missions and watch their videos!

I added detailed instructions if you click on Missions->Save.

We also added support to link YouTube/vimeo videos to your missions today so others users can browse missions and watch their videos!

Thank You, I have another issue. I purchased and downloaded litchi for my iPad mini 4. I am not seeing any of this info on my screen. Or flight modes. I should add that I am using an Inspire 1.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 10.28.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 10.28.25 AM.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 402
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 10.30.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 10.30.28 AM.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 414
Downloaded iOS app, just tried to connect to my p3p and nothing.
Is there something I am missing?

Thank You, I have another issue. I purchased and downloaded litchi for my iPad mini 4. I am not seeing any of this info on my screen. Or flight modes. I should add that I am using an Inspire 1.
Those features are not in the iOS version as of yet. Hopefully they will show up in near future.

Reactions: SanCap
I am getting a App Register Failed (Error Code:-4)
You need to be connected to Internet the first time you start the app, sometimes some users have issues with that step, in such a case trying a different internet connection usually solves it.

Seems pretty cool. To bad the weather is horrible over here.
Can I save a mission planned on my Ipad for later use?

Deleted post about Focus POI. I loaded an old mission and must not have set it up right in the first place. Works fine with new missions.

So what about the other features that the Android version has.
Are you going to add these modules and test them one at a time.

Will they be included in the initial price or charge extra for them?

I just made a mission on my Mac. With iFunbox I can't find a map called "missions". What am I missing?

I just found the solution. Save a mission first, then Litchi will make the folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhoffart
So what about the other features that the Android version has.
Are you going to add these modules and test them one at a time.
We have not decided yet when/if we will add more flight modes, VR mode would likely be at the top of the list and there would be beta testing but we are not there yet, we are currently working on adding more features to the Mission Hub which will benefit all users (Android and iOS).

Wish I had seen there were so many features missing in the IOS version before I down loaded it. [emoji35]

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I am seriously interested in Litchi for iOS. My question is, can all the mission planning be done prior to uploading and flight on an iMac? For flying I have an iPad Air 2 and 6 + phone. If so how do you go about it? Help much appreciated.

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I am seriously interested in Litchi for iOS. My question is, can all the mission planning be done prior to uploading and flight on an iMac? For flying I have an iPad Air 2 and 6 + phone. If so how do you go about it? Help much appreciated.
You can plan missions online at Mission Hub - Litchi, save them, download them and then transfer them to your iPad or iPhone using i-funbox (iFunbox | the File and App Management Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.) or similar software

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie