Litchi now on iOS

You can plan missions online at Mission Hub - Litchi, save them, download them and then transfer them to your iPad or iPhone using i-funbox (iFunbox | the File and App Management Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.) or similar software
Can you give us a little more detail on where we should be uploading the files to using iFunBox? Maybe a few screenshots? Or a quick PDF on how to do it? Also will you be integrating flylitchi.com/hub login to the IOS app to load missions made from there? That would make it so much easier. Thank You.

Reactions: Erroll
Please forgive my ignorance : one will also be able to create and save the mission by invoking the hub directly on the iPad via Safari?
The Mission Hub only works well on desktops as it is what it was designed for, we haven't done testing on tablets but it's expected there will be issues so the answer would be no. If you want to create missions on your iPad the preferred way is to use the app directly.

Mission Hub is a little confusing. Is there directions? Are there privacy settings? If I fly around my house I'd rather not share that with everyone.
Missions created while logged in are public by default, but you can set them to private so only you can see them (Missions->Open->My Missions->Check 'Private')

Can you give us a little more detail on where we should be uploading the files to using iFunBox? Maybe a few screenshots? Or a quick PDF on how to do it? Also will you be integrating flylitchi.com/hub login to the IOS app to load missions made from there? That would make it so much easier. Thank You.
We are working on adding automatic sync between all of your devices including desktops so the manual transfer step can be skipped.

How to transfer from Mission Hub to Litchi using ifunbox:
  1. Save the mission and download it (Missions->Save, then Missions->Open->My Missions->Download button)
  2. Start ifunbox and drop the mission files into the "App File Sharing/Litchi/missions" folder as seen in this screenshot: ifunbox.png
  3. Start Litchi on your iOS device and the mission should be there

Can you tell me the price for the additional in app purchases for ios - it's $25.73 for the app but I can't see a list for the add ons
There are no in-app purchases, that's why you can't see them. Everything that's included is in the description of the app store, the only flight mode currently is waypoint mode. You can use the app for "free flight/FPV" without any issues though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattyDread
Really disappointed to find out that this is all litchi app will do, wish something was said before release, or I missed it

Is there a way to have the UAV lower to a certain altitude once it hits it way point, then ascend and travel to the next waypoint?

OK BOSS ! YUP, YUP
The first post in this thread said what it came with as did the description in the App Store. No surprises here. You must be disappointed a lot.

I think what might have folks a bit disappointed is the comment "We have not decided yet when/if we will add more flight modes.." That infers what we got might be all we get of what is a quite feature rich and popular program for the Android.

I think what might have folks a bit disappointed is the comment "We have not decided yet when/if we will add more flight modes.." That infers what we got might be all we get of what is a quite feature rich and popular program for the Android.
Not long ago @Kaehn was saying that he had no plans to develop an iOS version and look what we have now. I'm hoping for more but if this is all we get then it is what it is I guess.

Will the ios version get the same functions of the Android version in the near future and also whilst flying waypoints can you rotate the Phantom whilst it carries on its course without stopping to do so and if not, on future upgrades could it be implemented ?. Think this app has massive potential and am watching this thread with interest.

We will keep making improvements to the iOS version, but it will take time before the iOS app packs as many features as the Android app (it took many months on Android, and all code has to be written again as the platforms are completely different).

Is there a way to have the UAV lower to a certain altitude once it hits it way point, then ascend and travel to the next waypoint?
You cannot control the aircraft altitude manually during the mission if that's what you are asking. If you want it to lower its altitude, you'd need a waypoint below the waypoint where you want the aircraft to start descending.

whilst flying waypoints can you rotate the Phantom whilst it carries on its course without stopping to do so and if not, on future upgrades could it be implemented ?
If the mission heading mode is set to Manual, you can control the yaw during the mission.

We've added 2 new transform tools to the Mission Hub, rotate and scale (left button bar, rotate requires a center to be added on the map first). Mission Hub - Litchi

Last edited:
I just set up a mission on mission hub and transferred it to my iPhone and have two questions. When I downloaded the file to my desktop it lost it's file name and showed up as "unknown". Why did it loose it's name?

I set an action to take photo at each waypoint on mission hub. When viewing on the iPhone it can't take photo unless I change from "curve to straight". I changed it to straight and re-saved it. I went back to Mission Hub and could not find any way to set the lines to "straight". Can you help?

I just set up a mission on mission hub and transferred it to my iPhone and have two questions. When I downloaded the file to my desktop it lost it's file name and showed up as "unknown". Why did it loose it's name?
It shouldn't, could you link the mission (or email to [email protected]) so I can take a look?

I set an action to take photo at each waypoint on mission hub. When viewing on the iPhone it can't take photo unless I change from "curve to straight". I changed it to straight and re-saved it. I went back to Mission Hub and could not find any way to set the lines to "straight". Can you help?
You cannot change the path mode and a few other settings on the Mission Hub, we may add them in the future, but for these settings you have to use the app right now, these settings are generally ones that you would set up just before running the mission.

It shouldn't, could you link the mission (or email to [email protected]) so I can take a look?

I'm using a Mac Book Pro and any mission I "download" shows up as "unknown". I just tried three different one and they all lost their names.

You cannot change the path mode and a few other settings on the Mission Hub, we may add them in the future, but for these settings you have to use the app right now, these settings are generally ones that you would set up just before running the mission.

So, If you set up a mission with actions on Mission Hub. I will not actually preform the actions? Unless you edit each mission? There is a note "auto sync coming soon" I would think this is going to cause a lot of issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures