Litchi missions stopped early, then refused to execute subsequent attempts - "The execution could not be executed"

@BlueVista For the sake of clarity, below is a closer view of what occurred. You can see the GPS(0):hDOP spike which cause the actual termination of the mission and the switch to ATTI with the navHealth drop.

1566932432688.png

[...] You can see the GPS(0):hDOP spike which cause the actual termination of the mission and the switch to ATTI with the navHealth drop.

Okay, so... now what?
What would be causing this type of GPS problem?
Is it something wrong with the Phantom itself that could be addressed in some way?

It's also a little bothersome that I couldn't simply re-try the mission, because of that very odd error message.

(thanks again for the analysis)

Okay, so... now what?
What would be causing this type of GPS problem?
Is it something wrong with the Phantom itself that could be addressed in some way?

It's also a little bothersome that I couldn't simply re-try the mission, because of that very odd error message.

(thanks again for the analysis)
The answer is the same as it was in June. Take a look here
Litchi waypoint missions never complete - they simply stop mid way

This flight, FLY119.DAT, has the same problem exhibited in FLY102.DAT back in June.

Reactions: RodPad and Fly Dawg
@BudWalker I thought it looked like a familiar scenario....;) Thanks for chiming in.

True. And per your suggestion I sent a couple of emails to Thunderdrone but never got a reply. Right after that, the problem disappeared for a while and we had no issues whatsoever with the earlier project. I just sent another email to Thunderdrone, and also used their online submission form, so I'm hoping that will work. By all accounts they have a good record, so I expect they were simply busy at the time.

FWIW, I'm not opposed to replacing the GPS myself, but I'd rather have a pro do it if possible.

True. And per your suggestion I sent a couple of emails to Thunderdrone but never got a reply. Right after that, the problem disappeared for a while and we had no issues whatsoever with the earlier project. I just sent another email to Thunderdrone, and also used their online submission form, so I'm hoping that will work. By all accounts they have a good record, so I expect they were simply busy at the time.

FWIW, I'm not opposed to replacing the GPS myself, but I'd rather have a pro do it if possible.
For some reason I'm unable to PM you But, here is what I tried to send you.

I reached out to Rob at Thunderdrones. His reply..
"Yes I still repair drones every day. I might have missed his email, but I will answer him if he inquires again, or if, you can give me his email address, I will be happy to replay.
"

His email is
[email protected]

Reactions: RodPad
Between my emails this AM and your additional help we seem to have made contact! I'm looking forward to working with him. Thanks.

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1