Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Litchi mission won't sinc

Discussion in 'Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)' started by Daniel Pope, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Daniel Pope

Created mission on my pc and when I tell litchi on my phone to open it nothing happens. Help!

2. Fly Dawg

Did you download the mission from the hub and save it to your PC, then copy it to your device? Or did you log in to the hub and download it on your device?

3. Spazz_MMCF

You must be logged into the Litchi mission hub on your PC and on the app for them to sync. Ensure you are logged in on both. Then see if you can get it going.

Just a suggestion as I know you can play with Mission Hub without being logged in

4. Daniel Pope

I saved the mission on flylitchi and then tried to download it with my phone. Should I be using the mission/open or /import on the app?

5. Daniel Pope

Does the phone download using the cell signal or wifi?

6. Fly Dawg

Import on the app. It should save the file to your device. And the download will work with cell or wi-fi. Makes no difference.

7. Daniel Pope

I've determined that the missions are, in fact, in the missions folder of the app but they won't open.

8. Fly Dawg

How are you trying to open the mission? From the main screen, click on the FPV icon at the top left, then select "Waypoints". Then click on the small folder that appears on the left top. That opens the mission folder. Select your mission and load it.