Litchi mission around lakefront cottages in 4K

Reaction score
This is a long-ish 6-minute unedited video of a Litchi-controlled flight around Fort Meadow Reservoir in Marlboro, Mass. Flown with a P4P, graded in Premiere. Music by Eric Maytas.

Enjoy. As always, feedback welcomed.

Nice, I grew up in Sudbury and lived in Marlboro for a few years, long time ago, I think I floated on that reservoir on inflatable rafts/boats with friends back in mid-80's. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: MassDrone
Nicely done, very calming with music choice. Best of all, another water video. Takes confidence in your abilities and that of your beautiful bird. Thanks, Capt KO

PS: you used Premier, are you happy with it? I am thinking to try it.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay nice!

Nicely done, very calming with music choice. Best of all, another water video. Takes confidence in your abilities and that of your beautiful bird. Thanks, Capt KO

PS: you used Premier, are you happy with it? I am thinking to try it.
Thanks to all who enjoyed my video.

I've been using Adobe Premiere since version 2.0, back in 1992, when I bought my first video capture card that fit inside my Mac II si. I'm very happy with it. I outfitted my current computer system to edit in 4K: a 12-core Mac Pro with 48GB of RAM, 1.5TB SSD, 18TB HD, 4 monitors, and an external RAID array. All this for a hobby!

Thanks to all who enjoyed my video.

I've been using Adobe Premiere since version 2.0, back in 1992, when I bought my first video capture card that fit inside my Mac II si. I'm very happy with it. I outfitted my current computer system to edit in 4K: a 12-core Mac Pro with 48GB of RAM, 1.5TB SSD, 18TB HD, 4 monitors, and an external RAID array. All this for a hobby!

Awesome! (Yano that’s freakshow crazy whack outa here weird genius, right?)

Is your day job with NASA or sumpthing?

Naw, but not too far off. I’m an engineer, and I get to play with lots of cool things.

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj