Long Litchi Mission around Reservoir in Early Spring

Reaction score
I flew my P4P around Ft. Meadow Reservoir in Marlboro, Mass. It's a long, lazy flyby of lakeside cottages in early spring. The trees are just starting to flower. Edited in Premiere CC. Music by Kai Engel.

Some of those places are huge. You live on the lake?
I wish! It's about a 10-minute drive from my house. I can launch from one end of the pond and watch the drone all the way around the lake as it flies the mission.

In Florida I worked with a guy from Foxborough. His cousin played for the Patriots then. We occasionally had to wear those suits as in your avatar. No fun.

I got these at work. Sometime have to handle dangerous things. Now I'm grateful to still have this P-100 level mask. Originally designed to work around toxic metal dust and chemical fumes, the HEPA filters are effective down to viral-particle size.

I flew my P4P around Ft. Meadow Reservoir in Marlboro, Mass. It's a long, lazy flyby of lakeside cottages in early spring. The trees are just starting to flower. Edited in Premiere CC. Music by Kai Engel.

Great video. Editing and Music we’re great. Very calming and peaceful.

Reactions: MassDrone
I agree with DenMac's comments. What I really liked was how you kept your distance from the homes. Awesome job!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20