Hidden Pond Redux

Reaction score
Last fall I flew my P3S over a small hidden pond not far from my house (see Hidden Pond) Today I did the same pond, but with a different treatment. I saw a beaver lodge on the side of the pond in a video I shot earlier this year, so I wanted to highlight the lodge on this flight. An added bonus was the family of canada geese swimming across the center of the pond.

Shot with a P3S at 2.7K with a CP filter to reduce glare from the water. Used Litchi Mission for guidance. Edited, corrected, and graded in Premiere. Music by Eric Maytas.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Hcflyer and Erised
Well done, good control on your bird. The Canada geese stay calm if you come up slowly, the same happens to me here when they come true in the fall and spring, if you don't spook them they don't really care about the noisy white thing in the sky, they get spooked easier when they are on solid ground but not in water. When I come up on them slowly when they are on ground and close to water they will move to the water and swim calmly around but if they are in a field they take off so I keep my distance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen