Litchi Lights

Reaction score
Me again. :cool: Is there a comprehensive guide somewhere that shows what indications are flashing on the P3s while using the Litchi app? I'm noticing they are a lot different than the standard Go flashes.

There shouldn't be any difference on the drones flashing sequences.

I didn't realize that DJI go did not mirror those patterns. DJI go's mission feature is far less in options than Litchi, which I use exclusively. These light flashes are prbly just a "Feel good" indicator to let you see changes in operation. Aside from the drones main light flashes which should be universial stating the drones status: GPS, ATTI, low battery, ect. You've stated the visual patterns that Litchi generates. Home lock also produces steady yellow lighting when used. I'm usually involved with other things while flying so I rarely notice the lights except when the low battery "Scary red" or ATTI "you better do something now" loss of GPS occurs.

Just an indication of mission upload, not that big of a thing really. Many never even notice.

Me again. :cool: Is there a comprehensive guide somewhere that shows what indications are flashing on the P3s while using the Litchi app? I'm noticing they are a lot different than the standard Go flashes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94