Litchi leash, video

Reaction score
I use the litchi leash, I took the remote with me just in case, I didn't like the way I could only point the camera to the object it was following. How do I change the set up for the phantom to follow the object but utilize the gimbal to view other things as its following the object? I tried to move the gimbal at the middle point of the video but the camera kept forcing the shot to stay in the objects view. That is when it decided to turn around and go back home. My route I took it on I wanted to get a view of the ocean. good thing it ended up well.

Isn't the purpose of the Litchi Leash to follow a person or other moving object. I would assume it does so by locking its camera onto the subject. If you were to move the camera gimbal to view something else you would lose the ability to follow your subject and end up with a problem.

Isn't the purpose of the Litchi Leash to follow a person or other moving object. I would assume it does so by locking its camera onto the subject. If you were to move the camera gimbal to view something else you would lose the ability to follow your subject and end up with a problem.
Yes the point is to follow the object, However I would assume that it is the GPS signal that is following the object not the camera. It is nice to follow but would be even better to use the leash like a dog leash where I can have it follow me but view video of surrounding area from a high altitude. I would like to pan the camera up so I would be able to view what's coming ahead? gives new meaning to texting while driving huh. bawahaa

When I started to watch you drive around I was thinking... better hope the signal is not lost (which almost always happens). Sure enough.

I've had this scare twice using Vertical Studio and visual tracking. However, I was in the middle of nowhere and was watching it the entire time from the passenger seat.

I'd consider yourself _very_ lucky to find it and regain control. The alternative is that it goes to 10% and then just lands..... where ever.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl