Litchi hub uploading to Android

Reaction score
Up until a week ago. I was able to save my missions in my PC and they would automatically upload onto my Motorola android. I have several old missions and they are there, but If I save a new mission on the PC, it will not upload onto my phone. Any ideas??

Up until a week ago. I was able to save my missions in my PC and they would automatically upload onto my Motorola android. I have several old missions and they are there, but If I save a new mission on the PC, it will not upload onto my phone. Any ideas??
Dgbart
I have been in contact with Litchi. Litchi switched Internet servers. The version Phantom 2 v+ uses of Litchi was not updated with the new server address. You can go on and same missions but that is to the new server the app still logs into the old server. That is the bad news. The good news is that Litchi is planning a update for us with the Phantom 2 P+ ( version 2.7.3). They said it's due out any time. Here is a copy of the email I got this morning. The time & date is when I received it.
Hi,
2.7.3 is pending release, should be out today.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Reactions: dgbart
Dgbart
I have been in contact with Litchi. Litchi switched Internet servers. The version Phantom 2 v+ uses of Litchi was not updated with the new server address. You can go on and same missions but that is to the new server the app still logs into the old server. That is the bad news. The good news is that Litchi is planning a update for us with the Phantom 2 P+ ( version 2.7.3). They said it's due out any time. Here is a copy of the email I got this morning. The time & date is when I received it.
Hi,
2.7.3 is pending release, should be out today.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 8:11 AM
Thank you very much. It has been frustrating to say the least. I can put a mission on my Android and it will sync it to my computer but not from my computer to the Android. I have been checking my privacy settings and thinking that the site was being blocked. Hopefully the update will take care of it. I want to keep flying my vision plus for as long as I can.

Thank you very much. It has been frustrating to say the least. I can put a mission on my Android and it will sync it to my computer but not from my computer to the Android. I have been checking my privacy settings and thinking that the site was being blocked. Hopefully the update will take care of it. I want to keep flying my vision plus for as long as I can.
When the new versions out your phone should show an update for Litchi or if you have auto update it should automating update your phone or tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers