Litchi flight

Reaction score
Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I planned a half mile Litchi loop to check out a building in the middle of the woods (I saw it on Google maps) and didn’t know what it was. I took off, then started the mission. All went as expected for a few minutes, then suddenly, my P3S returned home, having completed the mission successfully. No problems, no errors, no crashes. Got great video of an old, broken down tobacco barn. I’m only posting this because I see so many posts of problems and just wanted to post something positive. I’ve been using Litchi for almost two years now and it hasn’t failed me yet. In fact, almost every flight I do now is a Litchi waypoint mission. It’s so much easier than trying to fly it manually. If it’s a mission where I lose contact, I just set the controller down and don’t pick it up until I hear the P3S returning (I always have it return to the first waypoint and hover. I then switch to P mode and land it manually).

Reactions: Numone and BigAl07
Thanks for some encouraging words finally. Just trying out Litchi and there is so much negative information that it makes one nervous about trying it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart