Litchi course out of distance of the transmitter

Well, I started before orbit became an option on Litchi. I originally set up each shot using the same point above the tree (using the paths for orientation) then set the radius at 40m, height at 40m and a 4 m/s rotation speed. Easy to do, but Litchi just makes it so much easier. When it became a iOS option, I used that.

Now for the editing, I was able to use FCPX to 'move' the frames around so that they lined up well - however this left black bands at the top and sides of some shots - so to get over this, I exported the clip, then re imported it, cropped it to remove the black, added Vivaldi's Four Seasons and away you go.

Learning how to use FCPX on the go!

Thanks for the info...much appreciated. I just wish FCPX wasn't so expensive. I've seen it on ebay much cheaper than Apple's price of $299, but it sounds kind of shady to me...they offer it on a USB thumb drive.

Thanks for the info...much appreciated. I just wish FCPX wasn't so expensive. I've seen it on ebay much cheaper than Apple's price of $299, but it sounds kind of shady to me...they offer it on a USB thumb drive.

It's such a powerful programme. It's expensive, but well worth it if you use it often.

Yes it is. I just downloaded the 30 day trial yesterday and was playing around with it last night. I can see my wallet being $300 lighter in the future. ;)

The answer is YES. (flying a Litchi mission) I just had this happen two days ago at 2.6 miles out at 100 feet above the ground, but 300 feet above take off level. I still had control, but just some quick brakes in video. I was not given the choice to abort the return to home. It just started to return to home. Once on the way back and with solid video, I went to FPV and flew it back. When I got back, I had plenty of battery and flew for several more minutes. I really wanted the option to not let the RTH initiate, because I only had about 500 feet more to get to my turn around point on my Litchi Mission, but there was not a choice.

Litchi is great. I have over 152 miles on Litchi now with my Phantom p3 Pro. No real problems, that I couldn't solve.

Joe
KC7GHT
Disable SMART RTH in the DGI GO app and it will not automatically initiate RTH. AT critical battery level it will auto-land.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: joeruby
Hello everyone...i am new to this forum. As per my knowledge i think itWorks perfectly even if the signal drops. Sometimes the telemetry sticks but you can see the video and the red aircraft moving between the waypoints when the signal re-joins. You just have to trust the technology, it will work.

printed circuit board

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl