Litchi Contact Info

Reaction score
Can someone help me with contact info (e.g. emails) for Litchi. I'm having trouble logging into Mission Hub despite repeated attempts to update my password (Update goes ok, but still get the invalid info message when I try to log in).

I am having the same problem. No way to contact Litchi except face book I can find. Really need email.

I downloaded Litchi to my ipad. i recently upgraded to another ipad and want to download onto it. does this require a seperate purchase if done on the same ios?

Litchi has always aloud for their product to be downloaded and used on multiple devices. The only catch that I know of is that all IOS devices, i.e., iPhone and or iPad need to share the same Apple account.

I confirmed this with them via an email.

I hope this helps

This is part of the email:
Subject: Two birds with one license
JUN 02, 2017 | 02:14PM UTC
Litchi replied:
Hi,

There is no limitation on how many devices with Litchi you can run at the same time.
The problem must be somewhere else.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Litchi has always aloud for their product to be downloaded and used on multiple devices. The only catch that I know of is that all IOS devices, i.e., iPhone and or iPad need to share the same Apple account.

I confirmed this with them via an email.

I hope this helps

This is part of the email:
Subject: Two birds with one license
JUN 02, 2017 | 02:14PM UTC
Litchi replied:
Hi,

There is no limitation on how many devices with Litchi you can run at the same time.
The problem must be somewhere else.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi
Excellent feedback. Thank you

LITCHI is without a doubt one of the best flight programs around and I use it exclusively for my business...
That being said - LITCHI is without. doubt _the most frustrating_ program to deal with when it comes to password recovery... I have tried 6 times to reset it with no luck... I would be willing to pay a premium for "Professional" account and telephone access... as I use this for my business and I am now up s%^t creek without a paddle as all my missions are now inaccessible... FRUSTRATING TO THE MAX!!!

I put my missions in a dropbox folder for that reason. Good luck.
Agreed... yeah I learned the hard way when this happened another time - I was able to stay logged in on my iPad mini 2, but locked out on my iPad Air 2... and nothing I did to reset the password worked... so I dowloaded my missions on my mini 2 and emailed them to myself... then created a new account from scratch and imported those missions...

UPDATE:
This time around I have been able to create a password reset... finally, when I got back to the office... funnily, and I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the password I chose in the reset that did work had a special character of "$" .... all my others had "-" or "_"

BUT:
LITCHI on my Crystal Sky still does not update missions... going to fiddle with it in the morning.
Aloha

Newbie on Forum.) Once Litchi is running on my Samsung 9 Plus, I see no way on the screen to change to temporarily view my Android home page.without quitting Lit hchi
.. #feeling dumb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31