Litchi auto land without any reason

Reaction score
Today im flying my drone using litchi focus mode. Upon exiting focus mode. "landing.. Tap to cancel" pop up at the top bar of litchi. I cant cancel the auto land. But manage to regain control upon exiting IOC mode to P mode. Why this is happening? Any solution?

P/s Battery at 80%, Full signal, 10 satellite

Sent from my D6503 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check your Litchi Setting's, and just switch from F to P to end any Litchi Mission. That should take care of it. You may have it set to "Auto land".

Stopping Focus
Stopping a Focus session can be done by switching the RC switch from "F" to "P", or by tapping on the stop button in the Focus settings screen.

If you don't have it set to land and have it set to rth then try to fly with a fully charged battery. I just had the same issue where I sent it up without a fully charged battery and it kept trying to land. I was able to cancel and bring back home. I have rth set so if I lose signal. After fully charging the battery I had no problems. I've sent it up countless times without a fully charged battery and never had a problem till the last update they had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues