Auto landing without good reason Litchi

Reaction score
I have seen it now multiple times with a good battery and a battery that is not that good.

Without any good reason it starts to auto land there is a airport nearby but it's a small one and don't has a no fly zone.

Logs : DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Can someone help me? I cancelled the landing since I need it at home.

I have seen it now multiple times with a good battery and a battery that is not that good.
Without any good reason it starts to auto land there is a airport nearby but it's a small one and don't has a no fly zone.
Things like that generally don't happen without a genuine reason.
The good reason for landing is that the battery was very low.
You started with a partially discharged battery and that gives you a false % indication.
Look at the voltage.
When it gets down below 3.3V per cell, the battery is out of juice.

Launching with a battery that's been sitting around for a week or more slowly discharging is asking for trouble.

You started with a partially discharged battery and that gives you a false % indication.
Look at the voltage.

Launching with a battery that's been sitting around for a week or more slowly discharging is asking for trouble.

First off all much thanks for answering!

The strange thing is that the batteries got discharged till 8% yesterday than let it cool down and then charge again.

This will mean the battery is at the end of his life?

It had no issues in flying back to house safely manually but needed to cancel the landing several times.

Also a battery from a month is having the same issue fully charged at 100%

The wind here was really high this might have caused the fast draining?

Look at the voltage.

After contacting litchi they say he probably had issues with the wind since there is no notification for that on the app yet.

The strange thing is that the batteries got discharged till 8% yesterday than let it cool down and then charge again.
This will mean the battery is at the end of his life?
I'm not sure what you are saying.
Was this battery fully charged recently before the flight?
The data shows 71% and only 3.9V per cell at startup and is already below 3.3V during the climb at only 19 seconds..
That's got nothing to do with wind.
It's a half flat battery before you launched.

I'm not sure what you are saying.
Was this battery fully charged recently before the flight?
The data shows 71% and only 3.9V per cell at startup and is already below 3.3V during the climb at only 19 seconds..
That's got nothing to do with wind.
It's a half flat battery before you launched.

Thanks you are right i see also in my logs 71% what is really strange because he where fully charged like a hour before flying it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl