Litchi app

Reaction score
Hi! With Dji go films and photos automaticly domnloads to my phone but with Litchi app they are "stuck" on the sd card in the phantom, can someone tell me how to fix this. Thank's /Paul

assuming it works the same as the IPAD, with the GO APP the copies on your IPAD are just cache copies and you can edit them with the GO app, not sure how Litchi works, hope this helps a little

litchi doesn't same them to the phone/tablet.. they are not "stuck" it's just the way the app is made.

Those videos and photos that are being saved on your device are just cached files that are streamed to your device while the bird is in flight. They are quite low quality and almost every time you're going to be better off pulling the full files from the SD card. The only situation that I can really think of where you'd want the cached files is if you lose the drone during a flight and it's unrecoverable.

That being said, if there's no setting within Litchi to cache videos and photos, you're probably SOL. Take a look through all the settings and preferences. If it's not there, put in a request with the app developers to add the feature.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl