Litchi app

Reaction score
Hi I have downloaded litchi app, but can't get it to work with my dji phantom 3 standard. I have follow all the instructions that the app tells me, but still won't connect. Dji phantom 3 standard, firmware 1.8.10, Sony Xperia Xz premium, andriod 7.1.1 litchi version 4.1.0 beta.

A "Beta" app, should give you a clue.

yes I did see it was beta but the numbers confused me, as I only loaded V 4.0.1 a week ago and thought wow they've shot ahead quickly but I do understand it's Beta

Hi I have downloaded litchi app, but can't get it to work with my dji phantom 3 standard. I have follow all the instructions that the app tells me, but still won't connect. Dji phantom 3 standard, firmware 1.8.10, Sony Xperia Xz premium, andriod 7.1.1 litchi version 4.1.0 beta.
You have to make sure the dji go app is completely not running or litchi will have problems not working. The easiest way is to download shut app from play store. It puts a little thing on your home page of phone or tablet. You click button and it kills every app that is running. When you go back and fourth between litchi and dji app click the kill button each time. If both apps are running you'll have problems getting them to connect.

You have to make sure the dji go app is completely not running or litchi will have problems not working. The easiest way is to download shut app from play store. It puts a little thing on your home page of phone or tablet. You click button and it kills every app that is running. When you go back and fourth between litchi and dji app click the kill button each time. If both apps are running you'll have problems getting them to connect.

You are correct. I have to force close DJI Go to get my Litchi to run. I also have to turn off Bluetooth.

If you put the shut app on tablet it is as simple as 1 click to kill the apps that are running.

I have. P3S, is Litchi a good investment? I'm been looking through the threads on her for a decent review of P3S and Litchi, but haven't really found any. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I have. P3S, is Litchi a good investment? I'm been looking through the threads on her for a decent review of P3S and Litchi, but haven't really found any. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Generally, Its going to work the same on all Phantoms, between a P3S, P3A, distance you loose signals, if your on a mission, it continues on anyway.

Here is a mission with P3A, lost signal about waypoint #8, got it back around waypoint #22.
Mission Hub - Litchi
Between a P3S, P3A, P3P. Don't think it would make any difference. Top of the hill is in the way.

Browse around here,
Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)

Rod

If you want to be able plan out missions and let the software control the camera angles, the Litchi is great for the P3S. If you read any review of Litchi, it's going to mostly apply with the P3S. The differences are with the tracking, Litchi has an app that you run on your phone and the drone can follow that app. That wont work with the P3S because everything goes over WiFi.

Reactions: RodPad
I watched all the You-Tube Vid's then Bought Lichi... For the Waypoint Part.... Works Great... ALL SOFTWARE... Has a Learning CURVE .... Learn to Fly the Drone Without GPS, and Auto Pilot.... will Make You a Better Pilot, and you won't Panic so Much... WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS ....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj