Litchi app

Reaction score
What is Litchi app? I've been seeing that in a lot of threads. I haven't activated my drone yet? Trying to learn as much as possible before I start.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
It's an alternative to DJI GO. You can learn more about it on the Litchi website here.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I prefer DJI GO since it does everything I need. If you really get into flying waypoint missions, then you'll definitely want to check out Litchi. If you have no plans to fly waypoint missions, then DJI GO would probably be a better option for you.

FYI, you'll need to use DJI GO to activate your Phantom. You can try other 3rd party apps after it has been activated.

Reaction score
I prefer DJI GO since it does everything I need. If you really get into flying waypoint missions, then you'll definitely want to check out Litchi. If you have no plans to fly waypoint missions, then DJI GO would probably be a better option for you.

FYI, you'll need to use DJI GO to activate your Phantom. You can try other 3rd party apps after it has been activated.
So, you prefer both GO & Litchi??
Bit confused...

Screenshot_20161231-191222.png

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
It just depends on which one you like better. I use both just because like mentioned before, waypoint missions work great in Litchi, and I do everything else with DjiGo.

Reactions: uavflyr
Reaction score
It just depends on which one you like better. I use both just because like mentioned before, waypoint missions work great in Litchi, and I do everything else with DjiGo.
Same with me. I would just really like to see tripod mode available for P4 (Android)
I like both but prefer Litchi.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I use Litchi almost exclusively. The autonomous functions allow you to really plan out flights at your desktop or tablet before heading out to fly. Just note that waypoints are based off the home point altitude, so if you are in a changing elevation area, you'll need to make adjustments to the waypoint altitudes. I found this out the hard way. Litchi/Android now has a feature to adjust for this.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BandGap1.1eV