Litchi app with Android tablet

I am looking to use Litchi with VR goggles! If I go to the bigger tablets, can't find anything (goggles wise) big enough to accommodate, say a 7 inch tablet. I am running at the min a 5.5 inch screen LG G4 phone which does NOT like litchi, keeps crashing the app, as in it's unstable, can't take the chance of loosing my P3Adv drone, so I am on the normal DJI go app. But, then it's a cost thing for me to start putting on HDMI slots, and pay high prices for the rest of the gear to go VR using the Go app. Ipad min type things expensive, and again it's the 6.5 / 7 inch screens that would kill it anyway. Seems like I am up the paddle without a creek, Any suggestions. As said, if I go say Nexus 7 2013 2nd Gen, affordable but no VR goggles or mount I can find to fit something of that size. GRRRR.

Last edited:
I have Nexus Vers 2 16Gb and latest Litchi / Go ... all seems fine ... but occasional blips ...

To be honest - I don't believe any tablet / phone regardless of IOS or Android can ever be free of lag or blips .. software authors seem hellbent on writing SW that makes any operating unit gasp for breath ! Instead of Computers driving the SW market development ... its the other way round. We as users just try to keep up ..

Nigel

CrystalSky 5.5in model here. Runs without any issues.

I used to use my Nexus 7Gen 2 with no issues except for brightness on a sunny day. I now use my Samsung S8+, easier to use and much easier to see in the bright sunlight

Last edited:
I am looking to use Litchi with VR goggles! If I go to the bigger tablets, can't find anything (goggles wise) big enough to accommodate, say a 7 inch tablet. I am running at the min a 5.5 inch screen LG G4 phone which does NOT like litchi, keeps crashing the app, as in it's unstable, can't take the chance of loosing my P3Adv drone, so I am on the normal DJI go app. But, then it's a cost thing for me to start putting on HDMI slots, and pay high prices for the rest of the gear to go VR using the Go app. Ipad min type things expensive, and again it's the 6.5 / 7 inch screens that would kill it anyway. Seems like I am up the paddle without a creek, Any suggestions. As said, if I go say Nexus 7 2013 2nd Gen, affordable but no VR goggles or mount I can find to fit something of that size. GRRRR.

For FPV on Android look for CAVU app, it’s a dedicated FPV app and works well on most devices

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94