Litchi app with Android tablet

Reaction score
If you use Litchi with an Android tablet, what tablet are you using? I'm trying to find an Android based tablet powerful enough to run Litchi without lag issues.

I'm using a tab s2 and have no lag issue, just an initial app start up glitch, but I have that with both GO and Litchi... I can get it to work, just have to make a couple attempts (documented in the forum)

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Do you have 4G lte model tablet? I couldn't connect my TAB S2 with DJI GO, which have only wifi connection.

I had been on an iPad Mini 2, but got an Nvidia Shield K1 to dedicate to the drone. Updated it to Android 7.0 and have had no issues. No lag in the video. Very happy with it, it's the first Android anything I've liked, and it's very close to the Mini in performance.

I use a Nexus 7 2nd Gen (2013) with Litchi, with no glitches or lag issues at all.

Same here, I've used this tablet since my P2V days with only one issue,the power socket does eventually go loose but there are loads of videos on how to fix it.

I'm using a nvidia shield k1 and have no lag issue at all.

Yeah...at the end of the day I also decided to go with the Nvidia K1. It's on a short list of Android tabs that Litchi recommends. The lag is a buzz kill and I didn't want to take any chances...It should arrive Friday.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Does anyone else have lag Issues only when displaying histogram?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

No issues with the Nvidia K1. Litchi support was right...this thing runs crazy fast. Zero lag, even with a few things running in the background.

Reactions: Guzziknight
If you use Litchi with an Android tablet, what tablet are you using? I'm trying to find an Android based tablet powerful enough to run Litchi without lag issues.

I run Litchi on both my Samsung Galaxy S5 (non-exploding version) as well as my nVidia Shield K1. Litchi is reasonably responsive on my S5 and I have zero issues with it on my Shield.

Great to find all this info. I just upgraded my Litchi v 1.18.0 to v 1.19.0 and it will not run on my older full size iPad anymore. I emailed Litchi and was told that their latest version probably was too powerful to run on it so now I need a new pad.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Yes, it can. For Android, older versions are available here:- Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark Old Versions for Android | Aptoide

You will need to 'sideload' the old Litchi app. How to sideload an app onto your Android phone or tablet

Thanks, good to know- I'm running 3-10-10 and it appears that most of the newer versions is pointed towards the p4, mavics and so on. I'm not running the latest fw in my standard and p3p so unless I'm missing something I'm gonna stay where I am.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik