Litchi app on Android

Hi,
If I use follow me mode and walk up a hill will my p2v+ adjust its altitude to compensate?

Thanks
Phil

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Just got the new update with POI. Had to try it right away! What a totally awesome feature. I can hardly wait to put it to more creative use. Thank you so very, very much.
I could not get the feature on my 2nd device but an Uninstall and reinstall fixed that
What an AWESOME app!!!

Purchased App on Yesterday and Flew with my Phantom 2 Vision PLUS v3.0 running 3.14 firmware with an Asus MeMo Pad 7 Tablet run Android 4.4

The only problem I experienced was WiFi FPV locked up so I flew home blind using course lock. Also, restarting does not bring the FPV back when in flight.

I like the app and I did Run a few long range GS missions.

I'm using the release version on Play Store. I have not signed up for pre-release versions yet.
Ahoj. Mužů poprosit o zaslání alpha verze na email [email protected]? Jsem v testu pivo Aplikace se neaktualitovala. Taky mám Tábor, zakoupenou. Díky. PS: Moc Dobrá práce.
Yes but keep in mind increasing it will also increase chances of wifi unit overheating.

Hello Kaehn. I just purchased the latest update. Before I try it, I have two questions:

1. I normally fly in Phantom rather than Naza-M working mode. Do I need to use use Naza-M mode for the new POI feature?
2. How do I control whether the camera is pointing toward the center point in its circle or have it face outwards in its circle?

Hi Yaw Master,

1. Phantom mode should work too, but I would generally recommend to use Naza-M, as it's very similar and adds some cool features.
2. There is a setting for this called "Heading mode" where you can select either "Center" or "Outwards". You may have to scroll down the settings window to see it depending on your screen size.

Hi Yaw Master,

1. Phantom mode should work too, but I would generally recommend to use Naza-M, as it's very similar and adds some cool features.
2. There is a setting for this called "Heading mode" where you can select either "Center" or "Outwards". You may have to scroll down the settings window to see it depending on your screen size.

Thanks.

Another question. I did not see a red button on the left side that would allow me to interrupt the POI mission. Ideas?

The button to stop POI will appear at the bottom left of the screen:

poi1.png

Heading mode is found in the POI quick settings which you can see after placing a point on the map and clicking on it.

Heading mode is found in the POI quick settings which you can see after placing a point on the map and clicking on it.

On my program downloaded today when you tap the POI center point there is no heading box. Perhaps I should uninstall and reinstall the new version. Ideas?

On my program downloaded today when you tap the POI center point there is no heading box. Perhaps I should uninstall and reinstall the new version. Ideas?

Kaehn, I uninstalled and re-installed the newest version. Now I have all the features including Heading. Problem solved. I will test it tomorrow.

Great effort! Thanks!

Hey whats the deal with the POI, to get this it will be $3.80, that now you charge more $ for the Feature..when this is what you said we would have in your first post, you don't say at "ADDED COST" very disappointing..

@G-unit Apologies for not making an announcement earlier about it, we definitely could have made this clearer.

@Yaw Master Glad you got it fixed, it's weird that you even had POI without all these settings.

I think after the amount of time and effort these guys must have put in to get the POI feature added which they hadn’t planned on and only done it because we asked for it $3.8 is peanuts.

This is a feature that I never thought I would ever see for the P2V+. I’m sure there are many people who would have been happy to pay 10 times the price for this addition.

If unlike me you never asked for it then people have the option of not paying for it and not using it.

On another note, I noticed there’s now a heading setting when editing a GS waypoint. If this means you can orient the direction the Phantom is pointing on the route you have made another impossibility possible.

I haven’t had chance to try this yet so I might not be correct in my assumption but I still think this is a best app ever and worth every penny.

Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Yaw Master
On another note, I noticed there’s now a heading setting when editing a GS waypoint. If this means you can orient the direction the Phantom is pointing on the route you have made another impossibility possible.
This option should not have made it in the release, sorry about this. It will not work for P2. It does work (although not perfectly) for P3 but we forgot to hide it for the P2 (v1.6.0 has the P3/Inspire 1 support in already, but it's not enabled).

Before this POI update, I got this for my P2V+ for $10.71:

- All of the DJI app original functionality, plus;
- WiFi Booster, adjustable
- Flight Logs, works out of the box with DashWare
- Ground Station with banked turns and unlimited distance
- Website to plot GS waypoints and download to my device
- Follow Me functionality
- Smart WiFi connection, automatic without user intervention
- Automatic recording startup (who here has not forgotten to start recording and missed your best shots ever?)
- The absolute best and most responsive customer service I've seen in a very long time, if ever. (Notice how Kaehan does not ignore any input, and answers question and concerns from "disgruntled" customers too?)

Now I get POI (face-in OR face-out), and Hover with yaw.

Cost for UI upgrade and POI/Circle/Hover $3.79 ???? Yes, please.

I've paid more for a warm draft beer in a crappy bar. Thank you Kaehan.

-John-

Edit: The UI upgrade was free...

Last edited:
Kaehn, thanks for the great product and continued support.

Is there an option to save a POI as there is for GS missions?

Jim

Its not the $$ It is the point, Next there will be a monthly charge??
I certainly disagree. This entire app is great value for money. It is a free world. Don't buy the POI and miss a great improvement. Your choice.

I paid Kaehn and gladly. Bravo, Kaehn!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20