Litchi and iPad compatibility

Reaction score
New owner of a P3S, and would like to install Litchi for a variety of reasons. DJI GO is ok, but would like to try Litchi.
Problem is my 4th gen Ipad (Model A1458) will not work when I try to download it. "Not compatible with this device". Dang!
Any suggestions as to what 9.7 inch Apple device will work with Litchi? My tired old eyes like the bigger screen.

I just picked up an iPad 6 for my P4 ( 128/cellular) DJI 4 and Litchi both loaded up with zero problems. I have not used it yet, but I do not anticipate any issues. I have been flying for the last 2 years with my iPhone 7+ with zero problems. A great big screen! I hope this helps. Peace

I have litchi on my older Samsung S2 and my ipad mini, which I bought about 2 years ago, so I am not sure which generation it is, but I think it's a mini 4. It runs fine on my iPad mini, and up till recently I thought it was running okay on my S2 Samsung, but my last mission the app just quit and would not restart.

I had thought I was getting extra life from my S2 as I quit using it because the GO4 app just kept quitting in mid flight. This was the first time it quit on me on the Samsung, it would not even start again. I may uninstall and reinstall to see what happens.

I've been using an iPad Air 2, w/12.4.1 , no problems with Litchi and DJI Go.

i use an ipad 4 with litchi but it earlier vision and dji go apps
all work fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.