Litchi and android

Is there a big difference between the android version and the ios version? I am thinking of getting litchi. I am using ipad mini and i am to make up my mind whether to switch to android or not. I understand that if i switch i would need a new tab. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That is hard for me to answer. As I have previously replied, I have the Android version not the iOS version. However, as with all Apple products, they tend to have different commands and labels versus the Windows on a PC or in their iOS for cell phones, tablets etc. But, the Litchi App pretty much would do the same thing. There would be no reason for Litchi to make a version of the same app different for iOS and not the same for the Android version. I think only the labels may be different. Choose the version you are comfortable with. If you already have an Android device then go Android, if iOS, then go iOS version. Good luck.

Not many pilots own both versions of Litchi but based on several reviews, the Android version seems to be always several steps ahead of the iOS version in terms of features and usability. Months ago, the difference was almost night and day. However, since then both versions have received a lot of updates so the gap might be a bit smaller now. I'd email Litchi support and request for a feature comparIson.

Thank you. I have contacted litchi support and they suggested to avail the ios version for p3s for more "stability". Not sure what that means [emoji3][emoji3]. And so i did but yet to test it.

0968a3518df079707d609708640d38e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a P3S, and a designated galaxy Tab 4. I was wondering how well litchi works on tab 4?
I see many owners use apple products.
I use a nexus 7 tablet, brilliant, clear, no lag, also have an iPad very good too and battery last longer than nexus
flew my P3 4k last night here in countryside in Spain

is it worth getting..? iv seen evryone go on about it but the p3 sta dose follow mode and stuff :S

I just got Litchi this morning and I can tell you its worth it. Youll get 1920x1080 60fps unlocked and you can manage the bitrate of the preview from 4MBPS to 10MBPS for me this two futures are well worth the price alone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20