Lipobattery

How to revive smart battery.
A dji smart battery?
Normally involves dismantling the wires from circuit board and jump start charging with trickle charger for lipos,,,this bypass the circuit board when charging so might need to have secure point for charger conection then re solder the wires to circuit board,cross your fingers and plug in dji charger,,,,also a very dangerous task,once it got few volts back in it dji charger should start working,,these batterys very volatile and wont take much for it to swell and burst in smoke and fire,dont leave unattended and have bucket of sand ready,only do this if you know what your doing..do this at you own risk,,and be careful if you do

Reactions: MTO and Mislav
A dji smart battery?
Normally involves dismantling the wires from circuit board and jump start charging with trickle charger for lipos,,,this bypass the circuit board when charging so might need to have secure point for charger conection then re solder the wires to circuit board,cross your fingers and plug in dji charger,,,,also a very dangerous task,once it got few volts back in it dji charger should start working,,these batterys very volatile and wont take much for it to swell and burst in smoke and fire,dont leave unattended and have bucket of sand ready,only do this if you know what your doing..do this at you own risk,,and be careful if you do
I have the same problem. I have four batteries of which only one works, and now I can’t find a man to fix my other three

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20