Linking the Futaba T8J along with DJI stock Remote

Reaction score
Hello All,
Is it possible/probable to wire in parallel the Futaba RX with the Stock RX in the Phantom 2?The reason is I really like everything about the DJI TX except the limited distance distance.Great features are the gimbal control,weight,and over all feel and the obvious fact that it was design for it.If it would work,to be able to have the option of switching between the two that would be like having your cake and eating it to!

Any Thoughts

What are you classing as limited distance (distance)?

No. Its one or the other.
I was just wondering because when you configure the futaba to the Phantom 2 nothing is done to the phantom's CPU.All adjustment are made in the Futaba.I would think that as long as only one is powered up the phantom 2 should not care which one it is controlling it.Would you please explain if you do not mind why it is one or the other?
Thank you

What are you classing as limited distance (distance)?
I am only comparing it to the futaba,I know the futaba is limited distance compared to other controllers out there.I am just thinking about other applications such as farming with wide open fields,I have a phantom 1 with a futaba,that I flew over 700m before video started to go out.I have just ordered IBCRAZY ultra's to see how far I can get video.Phantom 2 has Many more improvements such as time.I have the everything I need to switch to the futaba but I think generally most of the time, all I would only need stock features.
The draw back with the phantom 1/Flamewheel is Battery life.By no means am I discrediting the aircrafts,I am just trying to use what I have and get the most out of it.
Thanks

It's one of the other because when you bind the transmitter, a token is shared between them. The transmitter and receiver are then locked to each other until they are re-bound to something else. This is so that if you were say flying near someone else with a Phantom, it wouldn't pick up the other transmitter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl