Linking RC to new aircraft (phantom 3 professional)?

Reaction score
Just received my replacement phantom 3 was wondering the proper steps to link former remote control to new bird? Also any issues with using same sd card from my other phantom 3 professional to update? Other than remote control is everything (batteries,sd cards,iPad,etc) safety used between my 2 current phantom 3's as I bought another while waiting for replacement? As always thanks for your help. Awesome app

Just received my replacement phantom 3 was wondering the proper steps to link former remote control to new bird? Also any issues with using same sd card from my other phantom 3 professional to update? Other than remote control is everything (batteries,sd cards,iPad,etc) safety used between my 2 current phantom 3's as I bought another while waiting for replacement? As always thanks for your help. Awesome app
You probably found the linking steps by now, but just in case here they are:
Phantom3 Link Remote Controller - Phantom Help

Also, no issues with sharing batteries and your iPad. I do it all the time. As for SD card, just be careful that you don't accidentally leave a BIN file on the card if you don't have your Phantoms on the same FW version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna