Lilliput FPV 7" Screen

Reaction score
Just ordered a Lilliput 7" FPV.

Anyone else own one of these and how do you like it?
665FPV-H5_8G-1.jpg

Interesting.... I have just been on Lilliputs website and cannot see this product anywhere!

Are you sure this isn't a 'Frankenstein Chinese cobble together product using Lilliputs monitors as it's base?

I may be wrong (I often am !!) but can't find a model number for this.

I have exactly that monitor but it has no 5.8ghz rx built in :?

I didn't get it for FPV use at the time but have pressed it into service now. It's ok, the sun glare off the screen is offset by the pop-up shield ok. I mounted my screen on a tripod and have it extended real high, level with my eyes, to get the best image quality. Looking up/downward onto it isn't so Hot.

I opened up the battery holder and run an aux power line from the screen battery out to the FPV receiver which I fixed to the back of the unit ;)

The Editor said:
Interesting.... I have just been on Lilliputs website and cannot see this product anywhere!

Are you sure this isn't a 'Frankenstein Chinese cobble together product using Lilliputs monitors as it's base?

I may be wrong (I often am !!) but can't find a model number for this.

Here's what's on eBay. Are they misrepresenting the monitor?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lilliput-7-665F ... 417669c11c

It is what it is, enjoy it :)

I just wish more manufacturers would support the Fatshark frequencies. There are a VERY small number of people selling compatible receivers and nothing as cheap as the generic freq 5.8ghz ones Grrrr

That's my only gripe with Fatshark/Immersion

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl