Lightbridge iOS app

I installed from the qr code onto iPad running iOS 8.1 earlier this week and have been running without any problems.

I have two solutions for those who're on iOS 8.1

1- There is a safe way to downgrade to iOS 8.0 and try using the app
2- The problem may have to do with permissions so jailbreak and install will work

Ready to laugh .... or cry. Just got an e-mail from DJI in Germany

"Support4.Europe (DJI)
Oct 27 22:54
Hello Sir,
it is really strange you have used Lightbridge with iOS as it does not support Apple. Please, see the supported devices: :[email protected]
Best regards
Technical support
DJI GmbH "

I have no idea what that means but except that DJI support do not know their own product. I'll send them the download so they can see the Ios App for Lightbridge:)

Highcloud said:
Ready to laugh .... or cry. Just got an e-mail from DJI in Germany

"Support4.Europe (DJI)
Oct 27 22:54
Hello Sir,
it is really strange you have used Lightbridge with iOS as it does not support Apple. Please, see the supported devices: :[email protected]
Best regards
Technical support
DJI GmbH "

I have no idea what that means but except that DJI support do not know their own product. I'll send them the download so they can see the Ios App for Lightbridge:)

Lol , time to switch to android or an HDMI equivalent

I received this email from Dji last night ..

M. L. (DJI Technology)
Oct 27 15:32

Hello Andre,
Thank you for writing in, yes our engineers are aware of this problem and are working to fix it, please check DJI.com for further information about this fix.
DJI Technical Support Team
DJI Customer Service North America

Admin n_3.0 (DJI Technology)
Oct 25 06:38
Products: DJI Lightbridge
Name: Andre Messias Wichmann
Email: [email protected]
Dealers: Ebay
Tel: 555184481564
Subject: iOS Problem.
A lot of iOS 8.1 the new apple software were reporting that the Djiapp isnt working.. Are you working to fix this problem?
DJI Technology, LLC.
Admin n_3.0

I think the app beta expired that was coded in the app and it won't work anymore... They just forgot about it...

The app suddenly failed to load on my iPhone 5S running iOS 8.1. I re downloaded and things seem fine. Its working on my iPad Air. Not sure what's the problem but there is no note on the DJI website or other blogs about this.

Further to my note. The beta version is now 1.10 - (it says 1.08 on the DJI website). There is a problem with this version: Only a quarter screen of the camera view - meaning the whole FOV is compressed into the lower left quarter shows. I'm not sure if this is due to some interaction between a GP4 silver 1080p Med FOV 30fPS but the display is fine on an iPad Air iOS8.1 app beta 1.09.

I think it's been updated. I was able to download it to my iPad Air 2 tonight running 8.1. I was able to login and see everything. Test flight tomorrow and I will report back.

If you delete the old app and install a fresh version looks like it will work. I have only been able to test at app stage as my LB is in for repair at the moment.

Guys, I just delete the old version and install the new version at the same link .. the beta version of this site .. working perfectly on my iPhone with iOS 8.1, will make a flight this afternoon to prove.

andrewichmann said:
Guys, I just delete the old version and install the new version at the same link .. the beta version of this site .. working perfectly on my iPhone with iOS 8.1, will make a flight this afternoon to prove.
Looks like everything is working alright

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers