lightbridge firmware PROBLEM (and solution) - firmware version not found by dji assistant tool

Reaction score
Hey, anyone who Can repair my groundstation in the european area? I am from germany. Best greethings

Reaction score
So sorry to bother you guys but I have a problem!!
I was doing the repair and soldered all the cables in place. When I turned the unit over the weight of one cable was enough to totally rip off the Tx pad on the air unit 😵 I should have taped them down!
Question is does anyone know which of the two boards hold the nand chip? I was thinking if I'm lucky and chip is on undamaged bottom part board i could use my second air unit and borrow its board for the flash procedure. Or is there any other spot I can get to the Tx

I'm kicking myself here.
Thanks!

Reaction score
I don't know.
How did you verified it is broken?
thanks, gaucho for your availability to all of us. I have two lightbridges, one of which I broke the rx pin during soldering. Is it possible to take the rx contact from another part of the card? thank you Francis

Reaction score
Hello, while for the second lightbridge I have this problem in fleshare the card ...

Attachments

• ligtbridge ubl1 file non esiste.PNG
    ligtbridge ubl1 file non esiste.PNG
    99.5 KB · Views: 26
Reaction score
Hello,
i tried to use my LB today after years…without succes.
I guess the firmware on both the ground and air unit needs to be flashed.
Can anyone in EU do this?
I will send the LB in original packing, it looks like at the first day.
It would be a pain to throw away the precious gadget of 2015 ;-)
please reply by email to [email protected]

Reaction score
thanks, gaucho for your availability to all of us. I have two lightbridges, one of which I broke the rx pin during soldering. Is it possible to take the rx contact from another part of the card? thank you Francis
Did you solved it? When i will open it again I will let you know. For sure we will Find the new point to solder. Ground unit or air unit? I can Also do it for you at the same price of a repair mentioned in the first post.

Reaction score
Anybody had any success running assistant on windows 10? i did reflash few times, every time everything was ok, now both ground and air unit are not recognized in Windows 10. Disabled LUA, installed DJI drivers, disabled driver signature.....

Reaction score
Anybody had any success running assistant on windows 10? i did reflash few times, every time everything was ok, now both ground and air unit are not recognized in Windows 10. Disabled LUA, installed DJI drivers, disabled driver signature.....
May be something changed in Windows10. I used it on windows10. Did you try my tool? Can you see data flowing on the serial usb port? May be something related to usb

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nhicks00